For your club member cashless mediclaim card


Dear agents,

For your club member cashless mediclaim card  and mange group mediclaim policy online,  ex:- your agent code is 01234734,  your U/N is 1234734@lic

Step 1

Login to


and click on lic logo

step 2

click on

agent login

username                     :                        agecode@lic

password                     :                       lic@123

step 3

after successful login

change your password

step 4


update your mobile no and password

step 5

click  Benef Details

check your details

step 6

click E-Cards

get your  cashless admit card

3 comments:

  1. Really useful Information
    Alok Krishan Agarwal
    www.licagra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Distinguish Club member of LIC. May I take benefits of this group insurance scheme ?


    please guide me


    Kamlesh Thadani
    94144-77384
    friend2601@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not able to log in on :---> https://www.mediassistindia.com/index.html

    website is not allowing me to log in.

    please guide me

    ReplyDelete