The 'Little Things!' 2

Someone once said that closing a sales is 70% enthusiasm. How could that be?
What about product knowledge, persistence, and all of those closing
techniques? Yes, they are important. But without enthusiasm, they have
little power. They are like the car and enthusiasm is the gas. Nothing gives
gusto to your presentation like sincere enthusiasm.
After all, selling, at its heart, is nothing more than a transfer of feeling
Successful sales professionals are able to get their prospect to have the
same feeling about their product, the same product conviction, and the same
kind of enthusiasm about the product as they themselves do. So, nurture your
excitement. Show your enthusiasm. Learn everything that you can to boost
your own belief and conviction. After all, if you're not enthusiastic about
your product, who will be?
Action Step: Think about how your product or service helps to enrich people
lives. Write it down. Look at it daily. And, you’ll begin to nurture sincere
enthusiasm about your product, your company, and your presentation. And, let
your excitement show.
It's The 'Little Things!'
Like Sending A Monthly Newsletter To Everyone You Know!
"Out Of Site, Out Of Mind" is a deadly mistake for any sales person. If you
want more appointments, more referrals and more sales then you must stay on
touch with everyone you know - EVERY ONE!
RELATIVES:
Aunt, Uncle, Brother, Sister, Cousins, Parents, Grand Parents, In-laws
WHO IS MY:
Accountant, Dentist, Lawyer, Optometrist, Pharmacist, Physician,
Chiropractor, Stock Broker
WHO SOLD ME MY:
Appliances, Car/Tires, Clothes, Furniture, TV/Stereo, House
WHO DO I DO BUSINESS WITH:
Bank Teller, Carpenter, Plumber, Electrician, Notary Public, Contractor,
Editor, Printer, Realtor, Secretary, Surgeon, Art Instructor, Fashion Model,
Lab Technician, Music Teacher, Office Manager, Barber/Hairdresser
I KNOW SOMEONE THAT:
Lives Next Door, Teaches My Kids, Was my Best Man, Goes Bowling with Me, Is
my Former Boss, Was My Teacher, Repaired My TV, Cuts My Grass, Painted My
House, Owns My Apartment, Is in Rotary, Is in Lions, Is in My Book Club, Dry
Cleans My Clothes, Hung My Wallpaper, Sells Me Gasoline, Cleans My House
And Don't Forget... Your existing clients, seminar attendees, people you
didn't close, etc.
Yours in success,
Jeremy, Will and Lew Nason

No comments:

Post a Comment